A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Quaker House's fiscal year encompasses the period from July 1 of one year until June 30 of the next year. These statements (plus notes) represent our last completed year, Fiscal Year 2014, which ended on June 30,2014.
Clearwater Friends Meeting will host a Presentation on Moral Injury in late June. Quaker House will be the presenters at the Scottish American Society Hall in Dunedin, Florida. The date is the sixth month, thirtieth day.
The Board of Directors of Quaker House of Fayetteville will meet the fifth month, second day at 10:00am. The meeting with attention to business will be at Quaker House in Fayetteville, NC.